[bksvol-discuss] Re: ellipses

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 15:02:48 -0700

I was never taught to put spaces in when I type, either, so I never even
knew it was an issue until this discussion. I should have thought something,
though, when I started reading Bookshare books and started seeing the symbol
for periods, then spaces. I knew by the context what they were supposed to
be but never knew there were spaces in print. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.