[bksvol-discuss] Re: a few questions

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 20:43:14 -0400

Dear Rebecca,

I remove headers and make sure every page has a number, either all at the tops of the pages or all at the bottoms. If I've got it wrong, we'll both learn something but I noticed my 19th book was approved today. And, even if I'm wrong, I'm consistent giving blank pages page numbers if the publisher counts them. For example if there's a blank page between printed page 15 and printed page 17, I call the blank page 16.

Hope you are having fun!

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rebecca Ilniski" <rebecca.ilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx>