[bksvol-discuss] Re: a few questions

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 19:10:25 -0800 (PST)

A few weeks ago, I did say that I prefer 7.0 to 8.0, but lately the OCR program
has been switching parts of sentences around, about every 20 pages or so.  So
I'm going to start using 8.0.  Maybe it's a bug in 7.0 that was fixed in 8.0??
Will let you know if the bug still exists in 8.0 after I OCR some romance
novels this Friday.

  Carrie

Gerald Hovas <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
        Ask Carrie.  Last I heard, Bookshare has both version 7 and 8 for
in-house scanning.  I don?t think she?s said if she?s begun using version 8
exclusively yet or still prefers to use version 7 some or most of the time.

  HTH

  Gerald