[bksvol-discuss] Re: a few questions

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 00:06:46 -0500

Tom:
I'm using a flatbed scanner and have figured out the automatic scanning option.
 I have it set to re-scan after one second but it seems as if the scanner is
taking much longer to scan.  Does anyone have any tips on why it is taking so
long to scan another image, even though I tell it to do it continuously?
Amber
Book blog:
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx