[bksvol-discuss] Re: a few questions

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 22:32:53 -0500

Hi Soniya,
Welcome to the list. You can try emailing volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx about your
volunteer status. I'm not entirely convinced that particular form works on the
website.
    We don't have a volunteer coordinator at prsent so it may take an extra day
or two for someone in the office to get back to you. If you don't here from
them a few days after you mail them, you can contact Gustavo, the site manager
at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    As for switching to digest mode, you can do it but I personaly wouldn't
recommend it. The easiest way to do anything I find is to go to the
www.freelists.org website, then search for bksvol-discuss. When you get on the
groups page, there should be a form where you can modify your subscription.
There are ways to do everything by sending an email to
bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx but I don't have the list of commands
handy.

HTH,
Jakeform