[bksvol-discuss] Re: a few questions

  • From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 19:29:20 -0800

Hi Amber, If you want to try version 7, call Stephen at Abbyy , telephone
510-226-6717, and his extension is 123.  When I tried version 8 and had trouble
Carrie recomended version 7 and Stephen set up a special download for me
because the newer version is all that's available through their normal
download.  HTH,  Tom