[bksvol-discuss] Re: a few questions

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 22:46:27 -0500

Hi, Soniya!  Welcome to the list!  I'm sorry I haven't had time to call you
with these answers, but it looks like Jake got you started. <Smile>

If you ever want to unsubscribe, you can send a blank e-mail to
bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word Unsubscribe in the
subject field.

As Jake said, we don't currently have a volunteer coordinator, because she
recently left to begin graduate school.  That could be why you're having
troubles.  If you've already written to the volunteer address, go ahead and
write to Gustavo.  He should be able to help.  Happy volunteering!

Jana

P.S.  In case you guys haven't figured it out, Soniya is a good friend of
mine.  She'll be a great addition to the BKSVOL-discuss family!

Jana