[bksvol-discuss] Re: a few questions

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 20:39:17 -0400

If the book had no page numbers on the even numbered pages you can leave it that way.

As for the pages with just headers are they the title of a new story? Regardless you should leave them in. You can put in a page number to be sure that it won't be stripped.
If they're in the book they're should be left there so readers know when the story changes.

You might want to read a tip on Jake's site on protecting chapter titles and other headings.

***
Grace

For scanning and validating  tips
check out