[bksvol-discuss] Re: Social Bodies

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 16:37:02 -0400

You are so right about understanding what is required and what is possible. I guess the reason I keep mentioning the newest version of k1000 is that the tools it includes are just as important as the scanning ability particularly to us validatinors. That is the reason k1000 is so useful. They know their product is not just being used by the individual but by groups to prepare books.

E.