[bksvol-discuss] Re: Social Bodies

  • From: "Sarah J. Blake" <sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 07:47:48 -0500

I have communicated with Adrienne regarding her submissions. I have several
of them out and am working slowly on inserting page breaks, cleaning up
text, etc. This is the reason they are out for so long. I have other duties
I am juggling as well. I keep them out because I have the patience to work
on them and I know that she put quite a bit of work into scanning them. I
have provided her with quite a bit of feedback for her future submissions,
and she was very appreciative. Most of the current ones are quite fixable
with time.

Sarah J. Blake