[bksvol-discuss] Re: So what did we decide?

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 15:09:06 -0500

Shannon,

What I've done with the two or three txt books I've validated recently is leave
a line space before and after the page number, so it stands alone. And I've put
a note in the long synopsis that the page numbers appear at the top or the
bottom of the page, depending on where they were in the book, of course. In one
case the headings had been retained so it was easy to see where the page
numbers belonged. I didn't bother putting in a hard break because when I saved
and then reopened to work again the hard break was gone.

What I didn't do, at least in one book, and probably should have, was change
the font to eliminate the natural breaks that were created. I think I did do
that in the others when I realized I could.