[bksvol-discuss] Re: So what did we decide?

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 13:28:18 -0500

A temporary suggestion would be for those who can not save page breaks during the validation process to not work on txt until a solution is found. And perhaps those of us who can save txt page breaks can concentrate on those files for now.

I also have a tip for inserting page breaks without reading the book. If there are page numbers and headers I search for the numbers and insert the page break. For example, I search for 1, that will take care of 10 through 19. and then 2 will find 20 through 29, and so on. It takes a little time but beats reading every line.

Grace
----- Original Message ----- From: "shannon work" <shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>