[bksvol-discuss] Re: So what did we decide?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 16:14:52 -0800 (PST)

Sarah, as of now, bookshare won't accept a bookthat
was downloaded as txt in any other format.. That's
what happened to me the first time I did a txt file. I
validated in Word, converted to rtf, tried to upload
in rtf and then found out it had to be txt.. When I
converted to txt, all formatting changes I'd made,
include hard page breaks, disappeared.

Cindy

-- Sarah Van Oosterwijck <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.