[bksvol-discuss] Request

  • From: "Michael Stewart" <sirsieg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 17:11:22 -0600

First, apologies if this comes across as "spam"; I just don't know where else to ask.

I'm looking to get ahold of Scott Blanks, the guy in charge of the Horror Bookclub but the email given for him on the Friends of Bookshare site bounces. The address he game me some months ago is the same and bounces as well.

Oh, and to remain OT... "Hi!" Long time contributor to bookshare, but only recently became a "real" volunteer. Glad to be here and hope I can help more with the collection.

Thanks,

Mike Stewart
sirsieg@xxxxxxxxxxx