[bksvol-discuss] Re: Request.

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 23:20:21 -0700 (PDT)

Probably me, Dasha!  I am Valerie Maples and my husband, Doug, is also a
volunteer.  I am a series captain on some books and in other cases have bought
books to add and also take on some tough projects that need eyes, so at any
given time, I may have 5-10 books waiting for me by prior arrangement.  If
someone is dying to read a book with my name on it, write me, and I will try to
get to it quicker.

I may be slow, but I am thorough and have bought hundreds, if not thousands of
books to add as we are able.

Hope that helps!
Valerie