[bksvol-discuss] Re: Request

  • From: kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 15:42:54 -0500 (CDT)

Furthering this, I'd also like to have the entire Story of Civilization by Durant in my permanent collection. Unfortunatelw Parts 5, 6, 7, 8, and 10 are missing from Bookshare. This would be a huge project, but I would be willing to validate the books.

Kelby

Doomed Dragon

"It is not what we see that determines who we are. It is how we choose to see it."

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---