[bksvol-discuss] Re: Request

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 18:03:36 -0700 (PDT)

Kenneth, the books Kelby wants are:
  Story of Civilization Part 5 The Renaissance (The Story of Civilization: 5)
  Story of Civilization Part 6  The Reformation (The Story of Civilization: 6)
  Story of Civilization Part 7 The Age of Reason Begins (The Story of
Civilization: 7)
  Story of Civilization Part 8 The Age of Louis XIV (The Story of Civilization:
8)
  Story of Civilization Part 10 Rousseau And Revolution - The Story Of
Civilization, 10

  All by Will Durant.

  I thought they were on the wishlist but now I can't find them.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Just Desserts (a Savannah Reid mystery) by G A McKevett

Everybody buys on ebay . . . please remember to bid through my ebay link!
Thanks!