[bksvol-discuss] the swimming and canoeing merit badge books have been submitted

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 18:00:41 -0400

For all who were interested in helping with the merit badge eagle project.

I just submitted the swimming and the canoeing merit badge books. Please look for them on the download page.

I will be submitting a few more over the coming few days. It is going slower than I thought it would. This is due to it taking longer than I thought it would for our helpers to learn to prepare books for Bookshare. but, they are getting there. ;-))