[bksvol-discuss] Re: Request

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 18:12:55 -0700 (PDT)

They were there, but now I can't find them either.
Maybe I deleted them because Kenneth said he was going
to do them and asked for the titles. Since the request
was filled before it was listed.... I'll put them up
again as requests that are being scanned. That way
people will know they're coming.

Cindy