[bksvol-discuss] Re: Request

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 09:29:54 -0400

Barbara, you can have the book and scan it.

I will cancel my hold.  Do have others to do.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Alumni Association Board
www.guidedogs.com

More than Any other time, When I hold a beloved book in my hand, my
- Helen Keller