[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question.

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 20:40:26 -0400

I just went to Open Library and searched the phrase "Celtic harp" and got 51 hits. Most of them do seem to be exactly the kind of thing you are looking for. None of them seem to be in the Bookshare collection though. I suppose you need it too soon for a wish list request, but if you send a request to schoolbookrequest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx they just might do a rush job on it for you. By the way, that email address is from my imperfect memory. If I got it wrong will someone please correct me?

On 6/23/2012 8:16 PM, Dasha Radford wrote:
Yes I did. Didn't see too much of anything when I put harp in just the plain search mostly fiction titles or authors names that had something like harp in them. Could never find anything that had to do with this.

Sent from my iPhone

Lissi is the expert on all things Celtic a,d Irish; I'll forward this to her incase she doesn't see it, and also I'll check the collectio. Did you check the collection, putting harp or Celtic in the title space in Advanced search, or even in plainSearch?