[bksvol-discuss] Question

  • From: <awmckay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 23:40:31 -0500

Hey guys, Sorry to kep hammering out question about page breaks and page
numbering, but this the biggest thing that is new to me. I want to do it right
so here i go again. How do you guys know if the page numbers you are seeing are
at the tip of the page or the bottom of the page. this file I am working on was
a doc file and i converted it to an rtf file. Therefore, it has page numbers
but not page breaks. SO i am having to add them. The first page number which is
for instance VIII is on the third page so I am unsure if it is at the top or
bottom of the page. Any Help would be appreciated with that.

Lastly, Like I said, the first page number is Viii, what do you do about the
few pages before that that don't have page numbers or page breaks. Maybe this
will be my last question about page breaks and page numbering!

thanks

Andrew