[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 23:31:16 -0800 (PST)

Andrew,

If the first page number that you see is viii, chances
are the other un-numbered pages are the copyright
page, some blank pages, title pages, etc.

What is the book? Perhaps I can get it from the
library and tell you if the page numbers are at the
top or the bottom. My guess is the bottom, because it
seems to me that's the only place I've seen small
roman numerals, but I may be wrong about that.

It's also possible that I'll be able to find a page on
Amazon to tell where the numbers are.

From the first page of the story or main text, can you
tell where the page number is?  Is the number 1 before
the text or after what seems to be the first page?

Cindy

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail