[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 18:31:00 -0800 (PST)

Gerald and Jake,

I think Julie meant that it didn't occur to her to add
a comment that this book is one of a series based on
the tv characters but is not a screenplay. Frankly, it
didn't occure to me to mention that to her, too, when
I sent her some pages that had been garbled iin the
scan.

If would be so much better if whoever questions
something about a book, like the copyright or a
question like is it a screenplay, asks the submitter
or the validator. I don't think most validators check
the page one list after they've approved a book, so
neither validator nor submitter knows that there are
questions. Books sit so long in the admin q that if
the submitter doesn't get an accepted note he/she
probably forgets, or thinks it's just in the queue.

Cindy