[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 18:12:21 -0800 (PST)

Good ideas, Julie. But actually in comments for the
validator you can ask that person to pass on the
comments to the administrator inthe comment field when
he/she uploads the book.

Don't kick yourself for not thinking of mentioning
that it's a book and not a script. It's so obviously a
book that that didn't occur to me, either, even though
I also know about the tv show. In fact, the forward or
something said that the book series is based on the
characters from the tv show. I don't know why anyone
who read just a little of the book would ask.

Cindy