[bksvol-discuss] Question

  • From: Stephanie <sdlively@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 08:17:10 -0500

I had a couple of my books I poofread return and it was a little while before I got back to make the corrections. Now I can't seen to find them in the books in process list. Have I waited too long to get it back to the list?

Anyway I can be able to send the corrected ver back so it can make it into Bookshare?

Stephanie