[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 12:39:09 -0500

I think it is a scanno in which the O was recognized as a zero. There is a difference. I would just change the 0 to O and not add the H if the original text did not have it.

Roger Loran Bailey

"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, & the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."
Karl Marx

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: