[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbers?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 16:13:41 -0700 (PDT)

I suspect that perhaps Pavi meant to say to start the numbering with whatever
the page number is  is on the first page of the main text. Sometimes when the
first page is numbered with something other than1 , I go backwards and number
he preceding pages, including the title page, copyright page, blank pages,
etc., until I get to th number of the first page. At other times, if there are
too many or I'm feeling lazy, I simply add a note to the short synopsis that
the story or main text begins with page whatever.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: