[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Happy New Year

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 05:10:35 -0800

Hi, Gail, I don't know where you live, and I'm sorry I can't send them to
you, but do you have Jewish friends? Maybe you can tell them that you are in
need of eating potato latkes and matzoh ball soup for the sake of a
continued blissful existence. I hope they take pity on you and let you try
what is better than nectar and ambrosia (though I wouldn't say no to
ambrosia). Regards, Kim.