[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Happy New Year

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 04:27:14 -0800

Hi, Judy, I personally think you haven't lived until you've eaten really
good potato latkes and matzoh ball soup. The latter is especially
recommended because it's tasty, nutritious, filling, and if you're feeling
under the weather it will nourish you, and even though it won't open your
sinuses like hot and sour soup, I think it's good for what ails you,
although I don't think I'd take it to a football stadium, but then again,
I'm not much of a football fan even though it is a New Year's tradition to
observe parades and watch football matches. Regards, Kim.