[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Happy New Year

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 13:56:31 -0500

Hi Debby, yes, there are several Little Caesars that have hot and ready
pepperoni pizzas for $5. Just none of them are ever open when I get out of
work. Bars are open but I just don't like to go in bars. I might if I took
the time to get the number and call them and then I could just run in and
pick it up but I don't know. Parking is atrocious even at midnight. I can't
believe so many people are in bars at midnight during the week.

I really should cook more on my days off so I have things to eat when I have
to work. I just don't do it.

Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay