[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Happy New Year

  • From: Corbett <mail2corbett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 20:39:35 -0800 (PST)

If it's any consolation to those of us at home tonight, remember what the folks
in Alcoholics Anonymous say: "Never go out on New Year's Eve.  That's when the
amateur drinkers drive."  Obviously said with humor but words of wisdom none
the less.

Wishing you and yours a safe night and Happy New Year.

Corbett
 Corbett Joan O'Toole
Mail2Corbett@xxxxxxxxx

Passed on in 2009:
Chris Bell: http://whatsortsofpeople.wordpress.com/2009/12/28/chris-bell-dies/
Vic Chestnutt:
http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/12/25/vic-chesnutt-singer-dies/
Scott Leubking:
http://articles.sfgate.com/2009-03-23/news/17215935_1_uc-berkeley-s-school-computer-science-summit-medical-center

Mark Limont, husband of Marsha Saxton, El Cerrito, CA
Sylvia Gomez, El Cerrito, CA