From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Debby Franson
Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2010 10:47 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: ot: unseemly gloatingRE: Re: OT: Happy New
Year

Hi Kim, Jamie and the rest of the pizza lovers!

Does anyone get Schwan's food delivered?  They have the best frozen pizzas,
imho.  We get the Special Recipe threesome, because that's the deal, so we
get one sausage, one peperoni and one supreme.

Debby

At 01:56 AM 1/1/2010, Kim Friedman wrote

         --
mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
--

database 4738 (20100102) __________