[bksvol-discuss] Re: M dash, how to make it?

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 23:10:50 -0400 (EDT)

All braille translation software makes the em dash mistake.  The Engineers
are using Duxbury Braille Translator, and that particluar problem is a qwerk
of that program.

I have the program as well and it makes my bulletins on sunday very
interesting reading sometimes.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx