[bksvol-discuss] Re: M dash, how to make it?

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 02:37:55 -0400

I also have Word set up to do some automatic formatting, so in that case,
when I type two dashes one right after the other with no spaces, it
automatically converts them to em-dashes. A lot of the automatic formatting
options I have off, but I did leave that one and a few others on. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email:
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger only (no email): mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx