[bksvol-discuss] Re: List of all scanned but not yet validated books?

  • From: "Rui Cabral" <rui@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 00:38:28 -0400

Hi Tom:

The list of books that have not been examined by a validator at all would be
the step 1 download page.

If you are registered as a volunteer, you can access that page by logging in
and clicking on step 1 download.

If you are referring to books that validators have validated but aren't in
the system yet.
That is something Marissa would have to post.

-- Rui