[bksvol-discuss] Re: List of all scanned but not yet validated books?

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 23:16:41 -0700

Hi, Lisa. Yes, when you click on a link for a particular book to download
it, the date of the submission is there, as well as the dates and actions of
previous validators, if there are any. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.