[bksvol-discuss] Re: List of all scanned but not yet validated books?

  • From: "Curtis Delzer" <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 16:29:19 -0700

My problem is that when I go to that site, though I am a supposed volunteer, I
get an error telling me I am suppose to navigate to the site which I've done
not type in the url which I did not do. F R U S T R A T I N
G! Peter, where r u? *smile*

Curtis Delzer

On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 21:41:59 -0700 (PDT), Cindy wrote:

Also, if you're looking for a particular title or a
book by a particular author, you can do a "Find" and
get right to the book -- or find out that it isn't
there. It does take a while for the list to load,
though, even with cable or DSL access, so don't lose
patience.

Cindy

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail