[bksvol-discuss] List of all scanned but not yet validated books?

  • From: "Tom McElroy" <tmcelroy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 00:30:41 -0400

All,

Rui Cabral wrote (on the Web):
This very simple page hopes to serve 3 purposes
To list which books volunteers are currently scanning <snip>
To list which books validators have recently rejected <snip>
To list which current Bookshare.org books could use a rescan.

Is there a list of books that have been submitted but not yet examined by a validator at all? I know Rui has no such list, but doesn't Bookshare itself have one? I see that there is a Wish List on the Bookshare website for books that are not yet scanned, but I can't find a list which shows all books which are awaiting validation, the date on which each was submitted, and by whom each was submitted. Isn't that basic information?

Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough.

Tom McElroy