[bksvol-discuss] Re: List of all scanned but not yet validated books?

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 15:36:13 -0700

Hi Cindy, *smile* a big smile, I have been known to do that many years ago, and I thoroughly appreciate your kind heart which reached out to me in my hour of trial, but honestly, I did click, "press enter" on the download button.

Curtis Delzer
At 11:38 PM 10/2/2004, you wrote:
Curtis, you say below that when you click on a book
you get an error. If you mean that you are clicking on
the word  Download that is to the right of the book
title and you get an error, then that is a problem
that Peter or someone will have to fix. However, if
you, like Alice in Wonderland, actually mean what you
say (smile) and you are clicking on the book title,
then that's what is wrong. You need to click on the
word Download next to the book, not on the title
itself.

Cindy

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail