[bksvol-discuss] Re: Killers Wake by Bernard Cornwell -- Sorry, had to nuke it

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 10:27:41 -0500

Guido,
I'm not sure why you found it amusing that members of the list were bent out of
shape by your post, especially the volunteer who posted that they were
considering giving up on volunteering. I would think you'd find
that sobering, not amusing. And since the original post was to the list, not to
the individual, "all concerned" would include everybody on the list, by virtue
of the fact that it was a public post.
Mary