[bksvol-discuss] Re: Killers Wake by Bernard Cornwell -- Sorry, had to nuke it

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 10:37:58 -0500

I realize it can be hard to check to make sure a book is all there and in
the correct order, but a common cause of such a problem is pages with
pictures that are not part of the numbering skeem, but which contain
informative captions.  I always keep these pages, but because I know
validating can be difficult with a book like that, I note the numbering
discrepancy and it's cause in the comments field when submitting.
I write this message just to make people aware of books like this, and to
give both submitters and validators an idea of what to do with them.  I am
not saying that books with messed up page numbering should be accepted when
you aren't sure everything is there. :-)

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
curious entity at earthlink dot net