[bksvol-discuss] Re: Killers Wake by Bernard Cornwell -- Sorry, had to nuke it

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 13:46:36 -0400

Indeed.  I will edit some of my own work before submitting, but I am
scanning some books that Frankly I am not really interested, in but they are
a good submission to the collection.  In that case I just submit them with
what I think needs to be done, and let the work fall where it may.  This
might mean I have to waits months, and months before my submissions make it
into the collection, but that is o.k.

I do a lot of voice editing, as the books are too big, or too complex or
something to prevent them from being opened by my Braillenote.  Then I go
with what sounds best for my voice in Kesy.

If I can put it on the braillenote, I read through the book removing any
junk I find, course this must mean it is a book I am willing to read, smile.
And willing to pay close attention too.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com

If a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is
anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

      -- Edgar Watson Howe