[bksvol-discuss] Re: Killers Wake by Bernard Cornwell -- Sorry, hadto nuke it

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 01:14:32 -0500

Actually,  I found it rather amusing,  that all unconcerned got bent out
of shape.  The only one not upset with me seems Dave,  who simply did the
practical thing:  fixed his submission without too much adoo and will
repost shortly,  so I can publish it.

Before posting about scanning hardcovers,  I'd like to hear from Dave
about the size of this Cornwell book.  My tips assume the width of the
book when opened, does not exceed 11.5 inches.

Think quality!

Guido

Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/weblog/corona_weblog.html

"Kellie Hartmann" <kellhart@xxxxxxxxxx>
06/15/2004 12:40 AM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Killers Wake by Bernard Cornwell --  Sorry,  had to
nuke it

See Guido, you nuked that book due to limitations in your validating
method,
not limitations of the book. And now you've got everyone validating their
own scans to protect them from your ruthless ravages! Have you been enough
of an intellectual irritant for one day?
Btw, if you have tricks for scanning a big hardcover two pages at a time
please post them for the good of all. <smile>
Kellie