[bksvol-discuss] Re: How I read

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 19:38:29 -0600

I agree. People petting my guide is a major pain, and something I can totally do without.

Shannon

Are you a fan of women's music? If so, and you're interested in hearing the latest edition of "The Eclectic Collection: A Celebration of Women In Music", feel free to send a message to:
solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Elizabeth and Burton" <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>