[bksvol-discuss] Re: How I read

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 21:25:24 -0500

People on this list usually are hard to offend. We have some pretty heated discussions in which we sometimes disagree strongly with one another. Unlike some lists, we can disagree about a subject without making it into a personal attack. So nice to have that combination of differing ideas without it waxing emotionally ugly.

E.