[bksvol-discuss] Re: How I read

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 15:30:09 -0600

LOL!!!

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamie Yates" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 7:09 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: How I read

I am certainly glad to know y'all are not easy to
offend!

I have found that in general people ARE easily
offended by the least silly things and I for one tend
to say something first and think about it later (bad
habit!).

And with email, once it's said, it's not easily taken
back. And especially with email, it's often hard to
know the context in which the message was intended.

When that baseball player's plane crashed into the
building in NYC, I said to a friend of mine who lives
near there, good thing it was just a baseball player.
And  she thought I was putting down baseball players,
when what I meant was, good thing it wasn't a
terrorist.

Jamie in Michigan
Books gone wild.... http://www.bookcrossing.com/referral/jamieyates