[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help me with The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich

  • From: "Kenneth Cross" <crossk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 12:21:22 -0500

And what is the levelstar icon?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Guido Corona
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2008 7:20 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Help me with The Rise and Fall of the Third
Reich

  The Levelstar ICON exposes page numbers in The Rise And Fall.  G.

  Guido Dante Corona
  IBM Research,
  Human Ability & Accessibility Center,   (HA&AC)
  Austin Tx.
  Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
  Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

  ". . . Maybe it was only those who were most certain they were right who were
guaranteed to be wrong. And that maybe, just maybe, those who questioned the
most were in the end those who came closest to being wise."
  [David Poyer, The Command]

        "Kenneth Cross" <crossk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        01/19/2008 11:43 AM Please respond to
              bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

       To <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
              cc
              Subject [bksvol-discuss] Help me with The Rise and Fall of the
Third Reich

  Okay, I understand that page numbers are stripped by Kurzweil.  So, I have
downloaded the BookShare file and would now like to ask this question.  What
device do I use to open this book so that the page numbers are revealed to me?
Any help would be appreciated.