[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help me with The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich

In many print books, such as the book I'm validating
now, chapters do begin in the middle of the page,
though I don't see any logical reason for it. I also
don't see a reason why chapters have to begin on an
odd-numbered, or right-hand (facing the reader) page,
requiring a blank page preceding it. This is as
annoying to the sighted reader as it probably is to a
blind reader--and a waste of paper.

G.Cindy

- Chapters will begin on the same page with

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/