[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help me with The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich

The reason bookshare doesn't accept txt books any more
is exactly because of that. It doesn't show page
breaks and this it's almost impossible to find the
[page numbers in the right places.

Kenneth, do you have Microsoft Word?

G.Cindy

at